Inspectors needed light weight and powerful tablets. We responded with One Step Web developed to wirelessly connect with a shared data base. Inspectors are now choosing to use smart tablets or smaller Android or iPads.
One Step Web fire inspection software is device agnostic and optimized for a screen size greater than 7 inches.
From their devices, One Step Web enables inspectors can:
- View maps showing assigned inspections with summary data
- Create new inspections, add contacts, edit occupancy and address data as needed
- Add photographs as needed
- Create and review Permits,
- Review and add Fire codes to an inspection entry
- Manage public education activities and presentations
- Use a reporting dashboard with multiple filters to quickly review work flow
- Review training records and certifications
- Can sync data with One Step Cloud or
- Can synchronize to your own servers database using One Step Desktop and/or One Step Mobile
Departments can define user groups with unique privileges; administrators, engine companies, clerical staff are some examples Each user group can have unique user interfaces and assigned tasks benefiting all members of a department with the information they need to manage work flow and responsibilities.